Some things that I need to catch everyone up on. I went to Stratford Upon-Avon with a friend here and we got to see SHAKESPEAR's birthplace. Was cool and meaningful as I am leaning towards the whole writing thing more and more. There was a 1,000 year old church on the way there that we stopped by to see. Everything here is really old and I don't ever see such things in the USA and especially the elaborate churches here too and it makes me amazed and happy.

I went to CAMBRIDGE yesterday with 3 other buses and a bunch of international students. Me and the Germans had a blast. Amazing city with incredible architecture. When we walked thru the city center we saw this really cool band that seemed like they could have been from Austin, TX or something but they were English and they were just jammin and having a good old time.

Then later as we walked thru the center we saw a man holding a sign that said "FREE HUGS." What the heck is that all about?!?! We were watching and cracking up as random people and even kids went up to hug this middle-aged man with the sign. I never saw anything like it and he was real sincere to. Someone I was with grabbed my camera and pushed me towards the man, and I thought, "Why not?" if I don't do something so out of character that surprises me each day, then I am not really risking and I won't grow as much. So I hugged him.

In Cambridge, we saw King's College and its chapel, Jesus College, Queen's College, St. John's College, some cool bridges and canals, and lots of fun in the city center.
Please connect the link to the right to see all the pictures.
Happy November to be!

1 comment:
HAHAHA.. I can't believe you hugged him. I am so proud of you for that.
Post a Comment